Joining a Doris Yoga livestream class for the first time?
Helpful props to have on hand:
- yoga strap (rope or belt may also work)
- 5-6″ ball (2)
- yoga block (2)
- 12” heavy resistance band
- 1/2″ resistance band of 10-35 lbs.
- Core Stability Grips
Helpful information to create a better class environment for you:
Join the meeting a few minutes before we start to check your setup.
When joining the meeting, please turn on your audio and video so I can see you and hear you.
Just like in a normal class, I would like to be able to provide verbal feedback.
- Place your webcam/device 6 feet from your mat and also have it on something that will give you a top-down view.
- Place your mat in a side view position so that I can see your entire body while in a lying down position.
- Have a chair handy to use as a prop.
- Be near a wall that you can use as a prop.
- Create a space in your home that you can dedicate 60 minutes to focus on you.